- How to use the NOAH website during severe weather events
- Paano gamitin ang NOAH tuwing may Bagyo: Filipino
- Paano gamitin ang NOAH tuwing may Bagyo: Kapampangan
- Paano gamitin ang NOAH tuwing may Bagyo: Hiligaynon
- Paano gamitin ang NOAH tuwing may Bagyo: Bikolano
- Paano gamitin ang NOAH tuwing may Bagyo: Ilokano
- Paano gamitin ang NOAH tuwing may Bagyo: Cebuano
- ARKO, a mobile app under Project NOAH received the UN World Summit Awards Mobile Content under the e-Inclusion and Empowerment category in 2014. The award is a first for the Philippines, as ARKO bested 450 other international mobile applications. The nominees are selected based on how information technology is applied to empower social groups.
- In 2016, International Data Corporation Asia Pacific named Project NOAH as the Top Smart City Initiative in Public Safety at the Smart City Asia Pacific Awards (SCAPA) 2016.
- After being one of the five finalists in May 2016, Project NOAH takes home the Harnessing Data for Resilience Recognition Award from the Harnessing the Data Revolution for Resilience Summit in Bangkok, Thailand sponsored by USAID.
- ARKO, the mobile application by Pointwest Technologies Corporation, added another feather to its cap after it took home the Silver Prize in the Corporate Social Responsibility category of the 2015 ASEAN ICT Awards. The event was held last 26 November 2015 at the Convention Center of Furuma Resort of Da Nang, Vietnam, and graced by the different ministers of ASEAN countries who attended the closing ceremony of the 15th ASEAN Telecommunications and IT Ministers and Related Meetings in Vietnam.
- The Department of Science and Technology’s (DOST) 3D mapping project called Disaster Risk Assessment, Exposure and Mitigation-Light Ranging and Detection Technology (DREAM-LiDAR) won the prestigious Geospatial World Excellence in Policy Implementation Award for 2014. A component of the Project NOAH, the DREAM-LiDAR addresses and helps mitigate the effects of flooding disasters in the country.
- DREAM-LiDAR also won the Asia Geospatial Excellence Award during the Inaugural Ceremony of the Asia Geospatial Forum 2013 held in Jakarta, Indonesia last November 25, 2013.
- On March 24, 2015, Arko also became the first winner of the Best Philippine-made Mobile Application of the Year in the 2015 International ICT Awards Manila. Organized by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (CanCham) and the Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), the prestigious annual event aims to recognize achievements in the country’s fast-growing IT-BPM industry.
- Project NOAH was given a Special Award during the University of the Philippines’ Recognition Ceremony for Extension programs held at the Malcolm Auditorium, UP College of Law on 17 May 2016. This was given in acknowledgement of Project NOAH’s continuous contribution of knowledge through its research towards improving the Philippine Public’s safety against the hazards brought about by typhoons; namely Flooding, Landslides and Storm Surges.
- NOAH was also one of the 5 institutions that received the 2015 Gawad Parangal Awards as Quezon City continued its tradition of honoring outstanding individuals and institutions that have made achievements that inspire and exert a positive impact on society.
- For making public information on weather conditions and disaster information available to the public, the NOAH mobile application won the Best Mobile App at the FutureGov Awards 2013, held in the New World Hotel, Makati City last April 11, 2013. FutureGov was a magazine for government, healthcare, and education.
- The NOAH Android mobile app was also awarded the Best Telecom Project in the 16th Telecom Asia Awards, the region’s longest-running and most prestigious telecom industry awards program that recognizes innovative and outstanding performance by Asian service providers and industry executives. The award was given last April 17, 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, and was received by SMART Communications Inc., who helped develop Project NOAH’s mobile application for Android through the Smart Developer Network (SMART DevNet).
- The importance of Project NOAH’s mobile app was again cited in the recent 48th Anvil Awards, an award-giving body for outstanding Public Relations programs and tools in the Philippines. Developed by SMART Communications Inc. and Davao-based developer Rolly Rulete, the NOAH mobile app for Android won the Anvil Award of Excellence in March 2013.
- In the 2012 CyberPress Awards, NOAH took home the “IT Product of the Year” award for paving the way toward a more responsive and innovative use of technology in providing weather information crucial for disaster response activities. The Cyberpress Awards is an annual fete that recognizes the best of the best in local IT for the year.
- Digital Heroes Awards, DOST Project NOAH was recognized during the first-ever Media Digital Heroes Awards in August 2012 as one of the key organizations that effectively leveraged social media to organize, lead, and galvanize rescue and relief operations during the then recent week-long monsoon-caused floods.